Ted

JackFetch

This summer, the "Family Guy" creator brings his boundary-pushing brand of humor to the big screen for the first time as writer, director and voice star of Ted. In the live action/CG-animated comedy, he tells the story of John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish… and has refused to leave his side ever since.

The red band trailer.

keckdt.jpg

It looks like just a live action version of Family Guy, now mind you that's not necessarily a bad thing. But I think Seth Mcfarlane is very talented and I would like to see him do something a little different in the future. Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, American Dad, This, they all have pretty much the same style humor (and somethings telling me The Flintstones will be no different). I heard he would like to do an animated Star Trek cartoon (although I highly doubt this will happen because there's not really a market for an animated Star Trek show) I wonder how he would handle an animated drama.