When Dan and Mike catch up on the series.

Badhead

What do you think they should do then? between seasons. I think mabye set up another podcast called bigger on the inside 2 or more than bigger on the inside. It would be for reviewing DW audios. I would rather they did not do any of the spin off to be honest. Apart from the 2 60s films.

Perhaps a segment or two on Earth-2.net: The Show. I feel like their BITD rapport could extend to other topics, provided they had other similar interests.

They did do an episode together about Quantum Leap a few years ago. It was very good.

Perhaps a segment or two on Earth-2.net: The Show. I feel like their BITD rapport could extend to other topics, provided they had other similar interests.

Or maybe they could do something really crazy like maybe discuss one old issue of a comic and a new one and comparing them. Nah, that's a dumb idea, who'd ever do that? ;)

• 5 weeks later...

I'd love the guys to cover Torchwood, Sarah Jane, K9 And Co etc but I'd understand if they wanted to leave it as the show and nothing else. I remember hoping that Mike and James would keep reviewing superhero cartoons and films once World's Finest had concluded the DCAU canon as well, but there's only so much you can ask of guys who give so much time to give us HUNDREDS of hours of free entertainment. I'm amazed Mike in particular maintains his schedule - he's one of the most dedicated individuals on the web and a hero of fans of geek culture!