Sign in to follow this  
Flashfan1

Smallville Season 11

ok... I didn't know if it would be best to talk about this in the Smallville thread or here... but it is a comic book so...

Has anybody even bothered to pick this up (or download it)?

I did and I thought it was actually pretty good... definitely exceeded my expectations... I didn't bother finishing the show... it started sucking at season 10, probably a little earlier, but I did know that Clark became Superman at the end so I thought it had some potential...

The art could be a little stronger... it wasn't the greatest in the beginning of the first issue.

Oh and I guess this might be considered a spoiler but I don't know how to make a spoiler thingy so, read at your own risk... Batman is coming in... issue 5... I can't wait because it looks cool.

Yeah, it's definitely decent. It manages to deftly deal with the Smallville continuity without becoming mired in it.

Also, on that Batman note,

apparently Stephanie Brown is going to be Nightwing. Looks like Miller gets to keep on telling stories with Steph after all.

:)

Also, on that Batman note,

apparently Stephanie Brown is going to be Nightwing. Looks like Miller gets to keep on telling stories with Steph after all.

:)

Oh cool... I didn't know that...

Well, considering they already have every other hero in the DCU in there, Batman was more of a glaring omission previously. This is more rectifying that than anything else.