Episode 92

RSS

On their first journey together, The Doctor takes Rose to see the destruction of Earth, but it all goes topsy-turvy when a fleshy trampoline plots to kill everyone onboard the observation deck ("The End of the World"). Then, The Doctor and Charles Dickens join forces on Christmas Eve, and you can bet there are ghosts (or ghostlike beings) involved ("The Unquiet Dead"). Also, Dan proves his mind is filled with nothing but pop culture references, and Mike delivers his worst joke ever. [ 1:52:12 || 54.1 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_092.mp3

Wow that's terrific of him to do. Very nice.

In regards to Rose as a character, it wasn't until after talking to Tom Deja one night that it ever occured to me that she was selfish and unlikable. I just took her at face value all throughout her tenure on the program. Watching the first season on Netflix has me almost hypnotically looking out for ways in which she can be perceived as a bad person. Right now I'm still of the same mindset that, like Dan says, she might not be a great person she's still a strong character. Personally, no matter her faults I can't get myself to be disgusted enough by her to not enjoy the show. I never especially loved her, but she's decent at least.