Earth-2.net X-men Draft

Stavros

Done. I've also updated the criteria to be less strict. Basically it's now any character who primarily appeared in an X-related book or is a mutant. As they were the criteria wouldn't have allowed for the inclusion of say, a Juggernaut-type if anyone wanted, which takes some of the fun out it all. I'm not looking to haggle over the validity of people's choices.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, looks like we have our ten members! Rules available on the front page, the order was decided by date joined, starting with the most recent. This is the order of the draft-

Kenny Evil

You Know Who

dc20willsave

Venneh

Suavestar

Dread

Dan

Stavros

Professor

Preston

This list as well as all the rules are available in the first post. First pick goes to Kenny, with the 12hr rule in effect ie after 12 hours the next person can pick and Kenny can still pick at any time. One the pick is made the clock starts for the next in line.

Team names are the first things to be chosen- GO

I was gong to say we pick existing titles only, but eh, there's barely enough, and I'm not going to force X-corp on anyone.

Exactly. One of the ideas I had earlier was for a title like Brotherhood X if I could successfully get Magneto and a bunch of former villains but I abandoned that idea for my current one.

Des, seeing as how I might do the same thing further down the line, I say go for it.

Wolverine and the X-Men. I have a back-up, though, if Wolverine isn't the one character we all can use.

I'd say, for the sake of avoiding absurdity of Infinite Wolverines, how about if Wolverine can only be picked up to two times?