Sign in to follow this  
JackFetch

Ant Man

Awesome. Some people are going to think it's a knock off Spider-man based on the name but if anyone can make Ant-man stand out it's Edgar Wright. Been watching everything that man does since Spaced started over a decade ago and he only gets more exciting.

Not exactly what I would have done. They're likely to be very different films but not when it comes to marketing them. Plus the headlines write themselves- Ant-Man crushed.

Love. It.

Ant-Man's a pretty silly costume. That's a great way of making it real-life appropriate.

Kung Fu fight with an actual ant or GTFO.

In an Edgar Wright-directed movie, absolutely. He's got charisma to spare and is goofy as hell, but is still a decent actor.

Not that it realistically matters, but has it been confirmed which Ant-Man this is going to be? I assume that whichever name they use the character will end up acting like a somewhat less assholish and more lovable Eric O'Grady.

I just don't get the Rudd love, I think he's really boring to watch on screen. For some reason Jason Sudeikis pop's in my mind as a better alternate to Rudd.