Ant Man

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Douglas is a brilliant actor, and every time I see him he loses himself in his roles. Edgar Wright is a director I've believed in since he turned a horror-comedy into a horror movie with heart. And though I've barely seen Paul Rudd in anything, I trust Michael Douglas and Edgar Wright can drag him to excellence as Scott Lang ( :buttrock:) or Eric O'Grady.

Not that it realistically matters, but has it been confirmed which Ant-Man this is going to be? I assume that whichever name they use the character will end up acting like a somewhat less assholish and more lovable Eric O'Grady.

Ha! Missed that. Great minds and all that.

Not that it realistically matters, but has it been confirmed which Ant-Man this is going to be? I assume that whichever name they use the character will end up acting like a somewhat less assholish and more lovable Eric O'Grady.

Ha! Missed that. Great minds and all that.

Basically, take Eric's chronic irresponsibility and womanizing and graft it onto Scott's history as a thief and engineer. Add Cassie so he has to man up in Act Three. It writes itself.

TheWrap is reporting that actor Michael Pena has been offered an role in Marvel Studios' upcoming Ant-Man, though it's unclear what character he would portray should he sign on. Production on the film is expected to begin this spring in Georgia, with Michael Douglas and Paul Rudd already cast as Hank Pym and Scott Lang, respectively.

Pena can be seen in theaters now in David O. Russell's American Hustle. He's also well known for appearing in End of Watch, Shooter, "The Shield," and "Eastbound & Down."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/287149-michael-pena-in-talks-to-join-edgar-wrights-ant-man

• 4 months later...