Guardians of the Galaxy

JackFetch

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for one, love when trailers have pre-trailers. It helps it so that you see 80% of the movie before it even comes out, so I can sit in the theater and say, "Oh yeah, I saw this before, this is going to be great!"

This post has been brought to you by sarcasm.

I, for one, love when trailers have pre-trailers. It helps it so that you see 80% of the movie before it even comes out, so I can sit in the theater and say, "Oh yeah, I saw this before, this is going to be great!"

This post has been brought to you by sarcasm.

I can't tell if you're being sincere with that last comment.

If you're going to watch any wrestling this year the Evolution vs Shield matches are a good place to start. Dave had some rust but he's back in his groove now and the fans insisted he be a heel. He has worn some amazing trademark Batista outfits.

I'm not following WWE currently, Batista came back? Shame, he had one of the great exits in wrestling history. He went out the consummate heel.

He came back to crickets because he picked the worst time to return. Daniel Bryan stole every bit of heat he would have had a year ago.

• 2 weeks later...