Avengers: Age of Ultron

Koete

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Joss says he wants Saoirse Ronan for Scarlet Witch. She has also been on record as saying she wants to play Scarlet Witch. Basically, it's going to come down to if Marvel lets him cast her (which she's a good actress and not too expensive) and if Fox somehow swoops in to steal her for their film.

I'm sure they will make a point to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that RDJ is in, the others will fall in line. I think it's interesting that no more Iron Man movies are being announced. If he's signed for Avengers 2 and 3 they can't recast for another Iron Man. It will be a good thing in the long run because it opens up a new character for a solo movie.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, Ultron needs to be Tony's deal, not Hank Pyms. Actually this goes to a suggestion I had ages ago, make Jarvis into Ultron. If you give him Paul Bettany as a voice it's just extra threatening and ties back through the other films.

I'm fine with Ultron because I think he can be made to be scary on the big screen. Plus it gives them time to sort out how they're going to do Thanos.

Or, and here we go with the fantasy booking, add three new Avengers to the roster at the start of this film, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Tony's self-designed replacement on the team, The Vision. Through learning from and with the team it sees the darkness and conflict at the heart of humanity and attempts to take over humanity to quell these characteristics, turning into Ultron in the process. Tony has to return to the armour to help defeat his own mistakes.