Avengers: Age of Ultron

Koete

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Marvel has just announced that Emmy award-winning actor James Spader has been cast as Ultron in the upcoming sequel Avengers: Age of Ultron. Spader is most well known for playing Alan Shore on both "Boston Legal" and "The Practice," as well as Dr. Daniel Jackson in the Stargate movie.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=108318

Spader is an amazing actor, and is a great bad guy.

Interesting. I like this casting better than Affleck as Batman.

Quelle suprise

Oh don't get me wrong, I like the idea of Ben Affleck as Batman; I think he'll do a damn good job. But I am a whole order of magnitude more interested in Guardians of The Galaxy or Avengers than I am for Batman/Superman.

Interesting. I like this casting better than Affleck as Batman.

Quelle suprise

Oh don't get me wrong, I like the idea of Ben Affleck as Batman; I think he'll do a damn good job. But I am a whole order of magnitude more interested in Guardians of The Galaxy or Avengers than I am for Batman/Superman.

That was kinda the basis of my previous post.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Marvel finally told us what we already knew:

Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen have officially joined the Avengers family as the brother-sister duo of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron," the highly-anticipated sequel to 2012's smash-hit "Marvel's The Avengers"! "Avengers: Age of Ultron" arrives in theaters May 1, 2015.
Taylor-Johnson broke out with his roles as Dave Lizewski in the "Kick-Ass" franchise and with his portrayal of a young John Lennon in "Nowhere Boy," for which he won an Empire Award for Best Newcomer. Since then, Taylor Johnson has starred in 2012's critically-acclaimed "Anna Karenina" and director Oliver Stone's "Savages."
Since making her big screen debut in 2011 with "Silent House" and "Martha Marcy May Marlene," for which the actress garnered a number of awards and nominations, Olsen has gone on to star alongside the likes of Robert DeNiro and Sigourney Weaver in "Red Lights," Josh Brolin and Samuel L. Jackson in director Spike Lee's "Oldboy."
Taylor-Johnson and Olsen will share the screen as leads in the highly anticipated "Godzilla" remake scheduled for a May 2014 release.
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" will bring the Marvel Universe's biggest heroes together again to face one of their biggest villains, with "Marvel's The Avengers" director Joss Whedon returning to write and direct the sequel. "Marvel's The Avengers" was released in 2012 and went on to earn $1.5 billion worldwide, making it the third-largest grossing movie of all time.
In addition to "Avengers: Age of Ultron," Marvel Studios will release a slate of films based on the Marvel characters including "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on April 4, 2014; "Guardians of the Galaxy" on August 1, 2014; and "Ant-Man" on July 31, 2015.

Elizabeth Olsen talking about Scarlet Witch:

"She's nuts, she's crazy. She has more things wrong with her than any character I've ever played," Olsen said about the character. "She can tell you where an object has been, she can tell you what your future is, she can connect with the dead and people from other universes, and she's the only person in this universe who's capable of doing that. She's unbelievable; it's so cool. I grew up loving 'Star Wars' and 'Lord of the Rings,' and anything that has this other type of world or universe to it is so fun."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=111926

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...