Sign in to follow this  
Koete

Avengers: Age of Ultron

I'm sure it's just a pre-story for a follow up about how the makeup is giving Paul Bettany cancer and an opinion piece about him being a bad example to the kids because he's a hollywood star and they'll think cancer is fashionable. And it'll still be less morally questionable than the latest Suri Cruise Tankini photos.

To be fair, they really needed to bring in female characters. Not that three minutes of screen time is enough to be considered a character.

I think you need someone you could legitimately buy as an Air Force pilot. Lawrence is great, but I'm not sure that'd really work for her.

In the "art of" book for Iron Man 3, it's said that the heavy-lifting armor seen in IM3 is meant to be a prototype for later Hulkbuster armor. Looks like they kept that promise. W00T.

I could stand for Wanda to have a little more red, but otherwise yeah, that's not bad.

Quicksilver... eh. Not loving it, but it may look different when it's moving.

It looks better than the pictures of the Days of Future Past Quicksilver. I like the look of Wanda. While Quicksilver looks too much like a superhero, Wanda looks more like a person. I kinda like that aspect.

It looks better than the pictures of the Days of Future Past Quicksilver.

Admittedly that's not hard; DoFP Quicksilver is in a snowsuit. You are correct, however.