• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would have been annoyed if that wasn't immediately followed by "You're probably an alien." That and she's no longer the focus of every episode. For that matter, this is the most focus she's really gotten all season outside of being the Ward-Whisperer. I can deal with her knowing what the Alien writing is.

I would have been annoyed if that wasn't immediately followed by "You're probably an alien." That and she's no longer the focus of every episode. For that matter, this is the most focus she's really gotten all season outside of being the Ward-Whisperer. I can deal with her knowing what the Alien writing is.

Huh? Shes the focus of the season with being Ward's keeper, and her relationship with her dad.

Up until last night though, The Doctor was kind of just a showy person to the background. Last week was May and Coulson, week before was Simmons in Hydra (with Sniper Skye, yes). It took five weeks for them to give Skye a Old Skye moment and it would make sense considering her father. The stuff with Skye and Ward has grown organically. Of course she would be the only one to talk to him because in his fucked up mind, they're still meant for each other. Everyone is being given a moment in the sun so she's not just the special snowflake anymore. I'll eat my words gladly if the show starts pulling the entire "Skye is the best person ever" bullshit again but the show has fundamentally changed from when that was the case last season. With the larger cast between main and recurring, they can't afford to do that. Don't get me wrong, I realize that Skye still has a long way to go before she is half as interesting as the rest of the cast but with high the quality has been this season, I feel I can afford to give it the benefit of the doubt.