Sign in to follow this  
dc20willsave

S.H.I.E.L.D.

Okay, so the carvy thing is settled, and now they're off to find a secret city or somesuch.

Attilan?

That or Hala. Regardless, they're setting something up.

Meanwhile, echoing something I've said before, I love how Ward has went from the most cardboard boring character in recent memory to probably one of the most interesting.

I realize you were making a joke there, but I had that theory as well. That the whole "everything is wonderful and fine and great" thing was only leading to the Hydra revolt. Not that that forgives it being legitimately bad.

Tonight was a good example of what this show can do when it's firing on all cylinders. I was completely captivated by everything that happened from beginning to end. Especially the end.

It also proves, along with Dollhouse, that Dichen Lachman must have shit in Joss Whedon's cornflakes in a past life considering all the torture that happens to her when they do a project together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNUvqIsYo7k

This might be a Robin Sparkles moment. I mean, it's not exactly a secret but who knew?

Good. One of the things I've enjoyed this past half season was their chemistry. It's like they looked at their notes for Skye/Ward from last season, burnt them to a crisp, then said, "Let's try something better!" I honestly don't mind that the cast has increased in size. The change in tone since last season means it makes more sense to have a larger team. That said, I wouldn't mind if Brett Dalton got busted down to recurring. As much as I like Ward, to make him a truly effective villain now that he's out in the real world, they need to cut him down to occasional appearances.

Tonight's episode was probably the best episode of the series so far and Elizabeth Henstridge deserves a bloody award or, at least, an incredibly decent role in an upcoming film that wins her an award. Regardless, fucking fantastic and heartbreaking.

Dammit I want Adrianne Palicki to get a hit show. I just enjoy looking at her on my tv. She keeps getting fucked by bad scripts and bad decisions.