The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Koete

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if she'll get sexier later in the film, with a makeover deal. Or maybe she's incredibly good at flirting.

Or, better yet, maybe they'll do the thing from the comics where you never see her face until she's all "FACE IT, TIGER."

When I think of Mary Jane, this isn't what I imagine.

17360283.png

I can only assume they wanted to tone down her sexyness because she's supposed to be young.

Is this an actual screencap from the set, or is this just a picture of the actress from another film?

I thought that picture of MJ on set was before makeup. Nope, that's the look they are going for. There are more pictures of her during filming and they turned her into a tough girl that rides a motorcycle and wears a leather jacket. She's pretty much the opposite of Gwen.

I thought that picture of MJ on set was before makeup. Nope, that's the look they are going for. There are more pictures of her during filming and they turned her into a tough girl that rides a motorcycle and wears a leather jacket. She's pretty much the opposite of Gwen.

Maybe she'll get a makeover during the film, and Peter will notice her then. It'd really get across how much of a jerk Peter is, which they started so well at the end of the first film.

tumblr_miwjporEyE1qcgagno1_2501.png

Also, wearing leather jackets and riding motorcycles isn't as big a deal now.

Cooper is stunningly good casting. Dafoe was great as the camper Goblin but here I'm hopng to get the single minded businessman Osborn who loves his son even though he makes no time for him. I also want to wait at least untill Spidey 3 before he becomes the Goblin.

I'm actually hoping the Goblin doesn't show up or that Cooper as Norman is a red herring if he does. Imagine an entire movie where we don't know who the Goblin is, we wait for it to be Cooper or the guy who's playing Harry when, bam, someone else.

I'm actually hoping the Goblin doesn't show up or that Cooper as Norman is a red herring if he does. Imagine an entire movie where we don't know who the Goblin is, we wait for it to be Cooper or the guy who's playing Harry when, bam, someone else.

Please be the butler, please be the butler, please be the butler.

• 1 month later...

Archived