Tirades Update (plus a poll for Episode 20!)

James D.

Episode 20  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey, all. It's been a while since a true Tirades episode hit the feed, but you can rejoice because the show is coming back very soon. Damien and I have already started planning our next six episodes, and though there is only a smattering of information we can clue you in on now, we think you'll be excited when everything eventually does get revealed.

Episode 18 is, of course, going to be Highlander II.

Episode 19's movie will be revealed at the end of Episode 18 as per normal.

***Episode 20 is going to be a special listeners' choice episode. You get to choose a written Tirade that has not been given the podcast treatment and the winner of the poll will be the subject of our 20th episode. Think of it as "old school meets new school."***

Episodes 21, 22 and 23.....................well, we'll wait to announce those until later.

I can't say I don't deserve this, but honestly, it's not as if I haven't been suffering. It's not like Showgirls, for example, was an enlightening, and thought-provoking experience.

Hey, Showgirls is a deep story about a woman's search for her identi...yeah, even I can't say that with a straight face. Voting for Last Airbender since turnabout and all.

When are you recording for the purposes of feedback?

• 1 month later...