DC Cinematic Universe Draft

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me? OK..

While in the same club he meets Foxglove and Hazel in, Sexton gets into a conversation with a girl with henna coloured hair wearing a long gown and long opera gloves. He tells her he's planning on killing himself and she relates a story about a girl from a little town who was sexually abused for years by her father (the police chief) and her uncle (the mayor). She tries to kill herself by cutting up her arms and fails, awaking with a new outlook on life.

Played by:

Emma Stone

longglovegirl_zpsbd9a9500.jpg

Mrs Robbins, the lady who's been looking after Didi since last week when the rest of her family was killed

Played by:

Whoopi Goldberg

MrsRobbins1_zps57248798.jpg

Another unnamed cast member, a guy from Xerxes Records who's there to listen to Foxglove's set. He's unimpressed but Sexton convinces him to sign her. Played by:

Chris Rock

Chris-Rock_zps6742094f.jpg

Theo. The Eremite's apprentice, who is sent out to lead Didi and Sexton into a trap. He's successful but then takes the Ankh that his master wants and decides to sell it for money, figuring its got to be worth a bundle. The Eremite hits him so hard that Theo is not only knocked down, but then takes several hours to die. For this reason (and my loathing of the Twilight movies) he is played by:

Taylor Lautner

Theo_zps37c34f3e.jpg

And finally. There is Death.

s-death3_zps046b4c71.jpgNatdeathcopy7xf_zps3c733643.jpg

Only seen as an arm or a hand or from behind. Certainly you hear her voice. Either in a mid-credits or end credits sequence. And if you can guess who that is from that photoshopped picture I found, you're a genius. I had to look it up.

Right then,

Michelle Carter

Booster's twin sister. I wanted someone born in the same year as Gosling who didn't look wildly unlike him. She would only be in the first act of the initial film, but I'd want a name to play the character if her subsequent alter ego came into play. She's not known for this kind of role, but I'd go for:

Michelle_Carter_04.jpgmichellewilliamsdonnaka.jpg

Michelle Williams

Dirk Davies

The agent with whom Booster sets up Goldstar, Inc. I can only find one image of the guy, but I'd prefer to go for someone who feasibly looks like an agent instead of a ginger moustachioed father.

MV5BNTA3MjM4NTE0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU1OTY4NQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

David Thewlis

Trixie Collins

Essentially Booster's Pepper Potts, with a separate claim to be the future Goldstar. By day, Trixie is the secretary for Goldstar Inc. who is both an experienced businesswoman and fond enough of her employer to be his PA.

33901552610133332.jpg625843-208824_35588_goldstar_super_large.jpgMV5BMTkxODc5ODI5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzExOTUyNw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Alyson Hannigan

These last two are peripheral:

A scientist experimenting with the DNA of animals and their evolutionary process until an accident left him a powerful brain in a robotic body, The Brain is hell bent on revenge. My Brain is not someone with a comically French accent. He is a monster. A cold, robotic destroyer. Tony Todd’s voice fits that bill better than any I can think of.

brain_dc_pictureboxart_160w.jpgTonyTodd-300x214.png?9d7bd4

The Brain’s last great triumph. The son he created from a gorilla. The French-African super-evolved gorilla went on to become a warlord. At times the most dangerous of all the Doom Patrol’s villains especially due to his undying devotion to his creator. The voice actor behind this brute needs to have a huge emotional range, a deep resonance with little alteration to make sure you believe it comes from a body that large, and a convincing enough accent. Djimon Hounsou is one of our era’s best actors and one of its best kept secrets. See him in Gladiator, Amistad, In America and Blood Diamond if you need proof. He’s someone who can steal the show in any movie he’s in, and this one will test if he can do it just by using his voice. His origins in Benin help with the accent too:

tumblr_m4ovt0lCBx1qbu0oto1_500.jpgdjimon-hounsou-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

MV5BMjAzNzYxNDQwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDEyNzIwNA@@._V1._SY314_CR6,0,214,314_.jpglinda_park1.jpg

Jamie Chung as Linda Park, Central City News's newest reporter, co-anchor of the Morning New Program, a little jaded, doesn't quite like The Flash.

a60e4_ewan-mcgregor.jpg736923-mirrormaster02.jpg

Ewan McGreggor as Mirror Master/Evan McCulloch, a mercenary and a former member of the Rogues before The Flash ran them out of town or into retirement. He returns to settle an old score.

alan-tudyk-pic.jpeg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1300392990192G_Gordon_Godfrey_04.jpg

Alan Tudyk as G. Gordon Godfrey, a vocal pundit of the Superhero phenomenon. He's started protests against Central City's decision to build a monument to The Flash.

Billy%20Zane%20-%20Lex%20Luthor.jpg

Billy Zane as Lex Luthor. This is more my Post-Credits teaser. Throughout the movie will be some comments about LexCorp building into Central City, maybe even a few film clips of Luthor being interviewed about a reaction to some of the events of the film.

As for the Title...

Flash_1.jpg