Episode 108

RSS

As the third modern season of Doctor Who wraps up, The Master makes his return ("Utopia") and decimates the human race ("The Sound of Drums" / "Last of the Time Lords"), Martha Jones trades life aboard the TARDIS for something more stable, and Captain Jack Harkness drops by with several surprises. [ 1:56:57 || 56.3 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_108.mp3

Not sure how this will be recieved, but I've got to be honest. I really wish Mike wouldn't complain during a synopsis of a story he doesn't like, as it slows the show down a lot. This and the synopsis for "Survival" were saved by Dan in that, he still got across the idea that the episodes were bad but described what happens in a way that was both accurate and funny. I did not care for Mike saying "I don't know, I don't care" as it comes across to me at least as though everyone's time is just being wasted. Maybe in the future you guys should just switch synopsizing duties more often to keep the flow going.

Not sure how this will be recieved, but I've got to be honest. I really wish Mike wouldn't complain during a synopsis of a story he doesn't like, as it slows the show down a lot. This and the synopsis for "Survival" were saved by Dan in that, he still got across the idea that the episodes were bad but described what happens in a way that was both accurate and funny. I did not care for Mike saying "I don't know, I don't care" as it comes across to me at least as though everyone's time is just being wasted. Maybe in the future you guys should just switch synopsizing duties more often to keep the flow going.

I've got your back on this one, sir, as was stated in the email missive I sent off.