Batman Question

Blane

***POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT***

Someone correct me if I'm wrong about any of this, because I'm going on vague recollections:

I believe he recently used one in the Batman/Superman series out right now. He shot some punk and things spiralled out of control from there on. It was a "what if Batman never existed?" sort of scenario, but it actually happened in the linear progression of the story and Clark Kent had to change history back to normal with Bruce's parents being murdered. It was a REALLY dramatic moment when Kent helped Wayne re-realize who he really was.

***POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT***

Someone correct me if I'm wrong about any of this, because I'm going on vague recollections:

I believe he recently used one in the Batman/Superman series out right now. He shot some punk and things spiralled out of control from there on. It was a "what if Batman never existed?" sort of scenario, but it actually happened in the linear progression of the story and Clark Kent had to change history back to normal with Bruce's parents being murdered. It was a REALLY dramatic moment when Kent helped Wayne re-realize who he really was.

Nope, that's right. Him and Clark go back in time and he is there at the moment his parents are murdered. He grabs the gun and shoots the guy.

There's an issue of Nightwing where Dick flashes back to a time when Bruce taught how to shoot and throw guns. The idea being that "we always respect them and know how they work even though we don't use them."

There's also an issue of Detective or Batman (can't recall which) where Batman uses a sniper's rifle to shoot a gun (?) out of someone's hand.

(Then again, as has been pointed out, he used to carry one in his very early adventures.)