Episode 16: My Cousin Vinny

RSS

Create the ultimate cast  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In 1992, if someone said that a courtroom comedy starring Tommy DeVito as a lawyer, Herman Munster as a judge, Daniel LaRusso as a college kid, and that girl from Oscar would be considered a classic decades later, they would have been laughed at. But that's exactly what My Cousin Vinny has become: a classic. Join Shana and Mike as they praise the original while attempting to remake a nearly perfect piece of cinema. [ 1:00:23 || 29.3 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/forbetterorworse/episodes/forbetterorworse_016.mp3

Didn't have time to get around to this one, but I feel I should add it to my queue based upon this episode. Although a choice between Zoe Saldana and Jennifer Lopez when the poll goes up - that's going to be quite the brain-puzzler....

I have A Few Good Men sitting on my desk, so I'll definitely be able to play along at home for Episode 17!

Excellent!

My understanding of it is that My Cousin Vinny is more accurate to the law than A Few Good Men, so should you write in about either episode, if possible, please mention how real or fake those cases are. I know American law is different than British law, but I'm sure there's plenty of crossover, so it would be nice to get the point-of-view of someone in the business.

Excellent!

My understanding of it is that My Cousin Vinny is more accurate to the law than A Few Good Men, so should you write in about either episode, if possible, please mention how real or fake those cases are. I know American law is different than British law, but I'm sure there's plenty of crossover, so it would be nice to get the point-of-view of someone in the business.

It's possible that I overstate my legal experience from time to time!