Episode 111

RSS

Donna Noble officially joins The Doctor as they aim to stop aliens from turning Earth into a breeding planet ("Partners in Crime"), and then they must make the ultimate decision: Pompeii or the future of humankind ("The Fires of Pompeii"). [ 1:49:13 || 52.7 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_111.mp3

As far as series openers go, I think I have to go with Eleventh Hour as the best. It might be unfair, though, since it is a big showcase episode for the new Doctor.

I love this episode so much. I can watch it any time and still get the same amount of enjoyment from it. Probably in my Top Five of the Modern series.

Just started listening. Archer and Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated are just phenomenal. In the case of Archer, it feels like Arrested Development at a Spy Agency at times. Scooby Doo is great just because Scooby is more of a side-character (yeah), the designs look great, and they took a look back on previous series and make jokes about it. Plus, it has an actual ongoing series. Unluckily, the current second season is the last one but it feels like they're going to able to wrap up the current plotline unlike, say, Pirates of Dark Water.