Movies everyone has seen but you

You Know Who

Pretty much every movie you can think of. Outside of the superhero genre and select classics of the 80s, I have seen very little in the way of film. I have tried to watch some, but I lack motivation to do so. Heck, it has been five years since I have started, and I have struggled to watch 10 Bond films.

Thanks to a concerted effort in the direction of Cinephilia in the last ten years there's really not much I can add to this list. Of the ones mentioned so far only Clockwork Orange and Saturday Night Fever come to mind, and I've no inclination to watch John Travolta gyrate. I guess its down to my rule, if you haven't seen it you can't knock it.

Any of the Godfather movies

Shawshank Redemption

Inception

Forrest Gump

Usual Suspects

Any Indiana Jones movie

American Beauty

Gladiator

Fargo

All of the Harry Potters

Any Oscar movie of the past decade

I'm not really heartbroken over any of these.

I forgot: A bunch of movies covered on For Better or Worse. I still need to see Moonstruck, Dirty Dancing, and Pretty Women, and until recently, I hadn't seen Network, My Cousin Vinny, and A Few Good Men. I'll be skipping The Crow, Hannah and Her Sisters, Lethal Weapon, Runaway Bride, and What Women Want, though.

O, and I haven't seen fuckin' Die Hard either.

I forgot: A bunch of movies covered on For Better or Worse. I still need to see Moonstruck, Dirty Dancing, and Pretty Women, and until recently, I hadn't seen Network, My Cousin Vinny, and A Few Good Men. I'll be skipping The Crow, Hannah and Her Sisters, Lethal Weapon, Runaway Bride, and What Women Want, though.

O, and I haven't seen fuckin' Die Hard either.

The first Lethal Weapon is freaking great.

And DIE HARD!

Until recently I hadn't seen good bad and the ugly, apocalypse now, brazil, silence of the lambs, jaws, and brazil.