Darth Maul v Yoda

Missy

Who wins...?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Darth Maul: The mysteriously quiet Sith Lord seemingly had no soul and only lived to kill. Brandishing a dual-bladed lightsaber, Maul fought Qui-Gon Jinn to a standstill and later killed him as he took on both Jinn and Kenobi. Maul's arrogance was his downfall, however, as he allowed Obi-Wan an opening that resulted in his torso being separated from his waist.

Yoda: The ultimate Jedi, if there ever was one. At nearly 900 years old, Yoda had learned every aspect of the Force that a Jedi possibly can. Wise and meditative, the diminutive man rarely wielded his saber, but, when he did, he was truly a force to be reckoned with. Despite his age, Yoda had amazing agility that allowed him to zip around while slicing his foes into pieces. To say he was "strong in the Force" is an insult, as he was able to control/lift/throw objects (including an X-Wing) many times his size and weight. Though he was somewhat cranky and could be perceived as arrogant, Yoda was always mindful of the Force and could sense occurrences that were both yet to come and those that were transpiring many light-years away.

Umm, tough decision. I mean Darth Maul's amazing dialogue and conversation skills definately give him an advantage.......... :P

For trivia fans, Maul's voice was dubbed by Peter Serafinowicz, probably best known to yanks as Shaun's grumpier housemate in Shaun of the Dead.

But yeah, Yoda.

For trivia fans, Maul's voice was dubbed by Peter Serafinowicz, probably best known to yanks as Shaun's grumpier housemate in Shaun of the Dead.

Yeah, I found that out just a week or two back and was shocked when I read it.

i was really tempted to give Maul a pitty vote just for you Yoda :P

Oh, I'm sorry. By "die" I meant "ban"... or maybe a name change would be better. Yeah. Something like "donkey porker" sounds good. :evil:

(Guess the reference, win a prize.)

Maul's deadliest weapon is his speed and agility, which allowed him to hold his own against both Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn. From his fights with Dooku and Palpatine, Yoda surpasses Maul by quite a bit in speed and agility. When you throw in Yoda's mastery of the Force, this fight does not last ten seconds.

Yoda cuts Maul into little bitty pieces, and Star Wars fans again mourn that arguably the coolest bad guy in either trilogy won't be seen again.

i was really tempted to give Maul a pitty vote just for you Yoda :P

Oh, I'm sorry. By "die" I meant "ban"... or maybe a name change would be better. Yeah. Something like "donkey porker" sounds good. :evil:

(Guess the reference, win a prize.)

X-Play!

There's still about two hours left in this one, but it was over two hours in... so I'll end this now, for the sake of Darth Maul's fractured ego. Oh, and despite Fat D(onkey Poker)J's lone vote against Yoda, we all know this was a sweep.