Episode 22: The Golden Girls

RSS

Create the ultimate cast  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How can The Golden Girls be both timeless and ripe for an update? Shana and Mike explain this very question as they remake the surprisingly progressive program into a new TV show and movie, respectively. (Closing song, "Zbornak," by Jonny McGovern.) [ 1:14:53 || 36.3 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/forbetterorworse/episodes/forbetterorworse_022.mp3

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you about Blanche that she is what most people would consider a slut, tramp, or loose. I know that this is not meant to be a political deal but I will point somthinig out to you, when I woman (Sandra Fluke) calls a press conference to demand free birth control because and I quote (paraphrase) "my friends and I want to have as much sex, with as many people as we possibly can." You tell me what we are to think of that person.

I would rather not hear of how someone lives their live and just see them live it. That is who Blanche Devereaux is.