What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

Guest DCAUFan1051
I thought both Legends games were pretty great, actually.

some parts of them were I can agree to a certain extent DW but the camera control was horrid!

And the storylines in both games were like Smallville not having a good Season Finale Cliffhanger ugh!

I did like all the cool weapons and everything I think the creators of the Legends games were targetting a younger audience for MegaMan. Which is all well and good, but if we were to get another 3-D MegaMan game I'd want to see it almost as a First Person Shooter with the option to switch back and forth between 1st Person and 3rd Person. Kinda like the hitman Games allow you to.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead Space- Not sure why I never went for this game sooner since it's got similar play mechanics as RE4, which I absolutely loved. Stomping on creatures(and human) limbs is really fun to do and the different types of weapons you can use are really cool. I also love being able to aim & walk, which I wish they had implemented into RE5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keep your receipt or rip disc 4 to your HDD when you get the chance. Lots of copies of LO evidently have problems with the game freezing minutes into the fourth chapter. Including mine. :(

I'm working through Fallout 3. It's alright. Not the best game ever made like everyone would have you believe.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Without net, I have a lot more time on my hands.

Super Mario Bros 3 (SNES - from All Stars)

I might have to hook up my FC Twin and play that it's been awhile The All-Stars versions are great!

Finished Fallout 3 - it was all right, but the last mission is a case study for anticlimactic endings. As a whole, the game was a bit too drawn out, very dry and fairly easy. The auto-targeting system makes combat a breeze, especially after you break level 10, and when you hit level 20 you're virtually unstoppable.

I'll be getting Left 4 Dead this week.

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and bought Guitar Hero III (on the PS2, and I didn't like the look of World Tour's song selection). Thought it would be a good idea playing it on easy mode first, except now my attempts to move to medium are proving to be pathetic since I just can't get used to having to use the fourth chord.