Mr. Keith

What games are you currently playing?

I finally got up to 100% with Denise. She gave me the keys to her car at 50% and a new outfit at 100. Now I'm stylin' and profilin'.

Final Fantasy 9.

:)

I decided not to name any characters after my wife this time, after Aeris got skewered in Part 7.

:cry:

I got Luficer's call last week its a really good rpg, I've being playing for about 5 days straight and I still haven't a clue about what the fuck is going on. I also got Rachet and Clank 3 and Ace Combat 5 and I will be getting God of War for my birthday, Horray.

I also got Rachet and Clank 3 and Ace Combat 5

Two excellent choices (especially AC5).

I've currently played a bunch of LAN StarCraft and Unreal since I've been at camp for the past two weeks. Its great fun, but Im ready to get back to Guild Wars, Virtua Fighter 4, and Halo 2.

Just got my hands on Sonic Mega Collection for the Game Cube, and good god, I never realized just how much Sonic 3D Blast sucked.

PC: Half-Life 2

And that's it. I can't keep my attention on more than one game at a time. Ugh... It'll be christmas all over again if I do that.

Second Sight on the Gamecube. Weird storyline, but the guy's psychic abilities rule on so many levels

Second Sight on the Gamecube. Weird storyline, but the guy's psychic abilities rule on so many levels

How does this compare to Psi-Ops?

Well...

PS2: Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater, for the 6th time on hard

X-Box: Doom 3 on normal, 3/4 in game

GameCube:Super Smash Bros, ...yea working on getting mr game and watch

Super Nes: SUPER MARIO BROS!!!!!! YEA! :evil:

How does this compare to Psi-Ops?

While Second Sight is good, Psi-Ops is slightly better. Psi-Op's psyhics engine is better, just look at how the teleknetic powers are handled. I do prefer the Second Sight storyline though, its quite original.

Been doing a bunch of Warcraft III on Battlenet. And although it makes me a total tool, I have been doing a bunch of the custom games on there with building uber heros and the like. As well as getting my butt whooped as Humans.

Also periodically looking over at the PS2 and being so torn by what to play that I end up playing Warcraft III.

Just beat Kirby Canvas Curse.

Didn't even notice you mentioned this before, but how is that game like? I've been debating upon getting either that or Meteo's for awhile, so I'm wondering if you'd reccomend it.

Just beat Kirby Canvas Curse.

Didn't even notice you mentioned this before, but how is that game like? I've been debating upon getting either that or Meteo's for awhile, so I'm wondering if you'd reccomend it.

Your post made me realize I had yet to review the game. Click here to read my thoughts.

Having been reminded of Ace Combat 5, I've been working to beat the game again, this time on ACE difficulty.

Oh, and I bought FF I&II and Warioware Twisted for the GBA. Both shaping up to be pretty good.

Got Killer 7 a couple weeks ago, and I've actually really enjoyed the game. The controls seem a bit odd when you first try them out, but I've adapted to them pretty well.

I've just started getting into Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. I'm completely hooked and now want to play KH (even more than I already did). Of course it also makes me eagerly await KH2, so I hope my roommate or my microsoft-zombie-turned-sane gets it.

Just got all 4 .hack games. Even better than I was told.

I also have KH:Chain of Memories. I lent it to a friend of mine and have been trying to get it back for about 3 months.