Mr. Keith

What games are you currently playing?

Last Friday I got Monster Rancher 3. Good game but I still like 2 better. I've also continued playing Grandia. About 3/4 throught hat game.

For whatever reason, I was playing War Craft 3 recently and have actually been playing that off & on quite a bit. It's weird because I'm really not that big of a PC game fan really, and last time I gave that game a try I was getting beaten down in it. Bad. Really, really, REALLY badly.

I recently got The Bard's tale back from my friend and have started playing that again. I finally managed to get past the one place where my character kept getting stuck.

Played both Geist & Nintendogs on display at a local video game store this week.

Granted, they were just demo's, but neither of them really impressed me. <_<

Rainbow 6: Lockdown, Madden 06, Burnout Revenge, Halo 2 on the current gen.

Ghouls and Ghosts on SNES, and Resident Evil: Nemesis on the PSX.

Working on my undefeated Super Bowl season in ESPN NFL2k5

Working on level 20 Cleric on Everquest 2

Working on pwning some more peopl in Halo 2.

Playing Guild Wars still...working on missions and side quests with my level 17 R/Mo.

I have also decided to play Final Fantasy VII again, to see if it is as good as I remember it. Now, I just have to track down my copy.....Good! I have it. Will start FF7 tomorrow night.

I'm currently fading out of Guild wars, which ate up a couple hundred hours of my life...But I'm hooked on advance wars duel strike and We :wub: Katamari when I get it later today.

Just finished Broken Sword 3, and now I'm going through X-Box GTA: Vice City (though I'm stuck on that stupid mission where I must free Cam Jones from the confines of his police Cell).

It's at times like these that I realise how many games I've got on my list to complete. Off the top of my head, theres; GTA3, GTA:VC, Resident Evil GC, Tomb Raider 4 + Chronicles, and X-Men Legends.