Mr. Keith

What games are you currently playing?

Finished Dark Souls III. Great stuff. Best boss battles in any Souls game I've played. Abyss Watchers, Nameless King, Dancer, all classics in my eyes. Locations are a bit repetitive, but when it opens up (Irithyll, Archdragon Peak, the last area) it's jawdropping. Combat and general gameplay feels so slick now, minus the usual framerate issues. I still prefer Bloodborne for the visceral combat (regain is the greatest innovation), aesthetic and lore, but overall this might be the best. Gonna try to finish the DLC, but Ariandel's final boss kicks my ass so hard.

Starbound - it's like Stardew Valley, Terreria, FTL and Gradius all merged nicely into one. Really good to play with a bunch of mates! 

Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle.

Seriously, if you're a Jason fan you need to give this a try. It's a free download on Steam, Android and iOS.

So I've recently been playing the Metro games on console, and I'm actually pretty impressed. Overall, I'm definitely enjoying Last Light more than I enjoyed 2033, but they're both very solid games.