What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Suave, have you got Castle Crashers? You’re the only person on my Xbox Live list who is playing when I am, and it would be nice to play it with somebody else. My extent of playing online so far has been watching my girlfriend play a match of Bomberman against a bunch of random people.

Hey Suave, have you got Castle Crashers? You’re the only person on my Xbox Live list who is playing when I am, and it would be nice to play it with somebody else. My extent of playing online so far has been watching my girlfriend play a match of Bomberman against a bunch of random people.

Well, I haven't got the game yet, but I was meaning to get it, what with all the praise it's been getting.

Seeing as I am already getting pretty pissed off with face breaker, I'll buy it right now, get a bit of practice then play you.

I haven't played a game on XBOX live for about a month.

Dammit this game costs 1200 points!

It is fun though. It reminds of that Rik Mayall cartoon were he's Arthur.

..............No one else has ever heard of it, have they..........god I'm old.

Edited by suavestar

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Castle Crashers, it was a really fun game, longer than I expected as well. Got rid of iMPACT and getting Star Wars on Sunday :happy: It's great having a mate who works at Game as it's only costing me £10 after trading in TNA, which I would have gave for free!

Downloaded Sonic on the Master System on my Wii. It's not as fun as it was when I was four, but still fun.

Rock Band 2

I'm enjoying this so much more than the first game. I'm not entirely sure why. I think the setlist for this game is infinitely better than RB1, but I still don't know why I'm loving this one so much more. I have the drumset from RB1 and a new RB2 guitar, but I still dig the drums more.

Finished Star Wars TFU, not bad but can be really annoying with poor force power targeting and some glitches. The story is awesome though which helps the game, cause some of the Boss fights are really chessy and annoying.

AJR and Suavestar let me know when you are going castle crashing.

When I'm online just invite me to a game.

Virtua Fighter 5 (360) - Brushing up on this for the hopeful release of VF5R at some point in the future. Started learning Sarah. She's really simple, but has a lot of cool mix ups that most people don't see coming. I'm working on a style that combines her kick feints, shimmies, and sidesteps that makes it look like she's dancing in between combos.

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (DC) - I'm always playing this, on and off.

Justice League Heroes (PS2) - Beat this a few times. I'm trying to build Ollie up so he kills everything in one hit.

Silent Hill 5 came out yesterday. I'm hearing that it's horrible from some, and that it's the best game in the series since 2 from others, so it will definitely be rented and reviewed before year's end.

Working my way through Prey. Even though it's only two years old, it really shows its age, graphically. Looks like an original Xbox game with shinier textures, and can be maddening (it loves to drop you in a big wide-open room and assume you'll see the little blue object hidden away somewhere), but it's all right.

Working my way through Prey. Even though it's only two years old, it really shows its age, graphically. Looks like an original Xbox game with shinier textures, and can be maddening (it loves to drop you in a big wide-open room and assume you'll see the little blue object hidden away somewhere), but it's all right.

I saw a play with one of the voice actors in it, yesterday. Lee Ernst is the voice of The Keeper and is just captivating on stage. I've seen him in three or four things at the Milwaukee Rep and loved him every time.

Has nothing to do with video games, just felt like sharing.