What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Star wars after I traded in the piece of crap TNA game, off topic slightly, but D.W could you do a review of it?

Ha, why me?

Well because you and James badmouthed, and rightfully so last years Smackdown, at least that game was playable!

Plus if I tried to review it here's all that would be written:

"This would have been a great game, except for two problems 1. It's a horrible piece of shit with crap controls and boring A.I and you will bored within 30 seconds. 2. IT'S A FUCKING TNA GAME!"

Incidentally, playing Rock Band 2 with two drunk friends is among the funniest shit you can ever see. My friend went into his hardcore/screamo voice while we played things like Bon Jovi and 30 Seconds to Mars and we were laughing so hard that we thanked our lucky stars that we were in No Fail mode.

Guest DCAUFan1051

My favorite out of all the Need For Speed Series of games:

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

I've played and beaten this game thousands of times and it's still fun to play :D

NFS-MostWantedPurpleLambo1.jpg

NFS-MostWantedPurpleLambo2.jpg

I am playing absolutely nothing at the moment. I haven't played anything this week, and probably won't until Fable 2 and Little Big Planet come out on the 21st. Then it's Fallout 3 on the 28th.

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows comes out on the 21st also, but I'll have to wait on that one. Dead Space doesn't interest me at all.

I’ve been playing a lot of Cave Story. Everybody should play Cave Story. It’s free and awesome and I can’t put it down.

I’ve also got Psychonauts and a couple of downloaded games like Bionic Commando: Rearmed and Mega Man 9 in my backlog, so I’ll be okay for a while. I think I’ll grab Dead Space when it comes out, since I’m still really intrigued by the gameplay. I’m interested to see how much work Warren Ellis actually did on the writing side of things too (whether it was just the comic book and other supplementary material, or if he actually did any writing for the game).

Smash Bros. Don't get me wrong, even after plays this game for hours at a time and completling the damn thing as a duo I still F'N HATE this game. Even after me and my housemate spent ages passing the controller back and forth to beat the final boss and I managed to beat him first (amazing considering what a total gamehead my housemate is) I still HATE this game. Its annoying, lacks the basic findamental feel of ANY of the games it apes and the story is total fanfic calibure BS. Half the characters are useless and even after completing the thing there is still 17% of the game remaining, presumably in the form of some incredibly fustrating special challenges at the end of which we'll unlock some meaningless trophies. I HATE it, I just can't stop playing it.

Damn it, I can’t stop playing God Hand. It’s just so good. Even though I’ve owned it for close to two years now, I still keep coming back to it. It's like someone finally realized how fun a game built around punching people in the face can be. No matter how many times it kicks my ass, I still keep coming back for more.

I’ll finish you one of these days, you bastard.