What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife and I are working our way through Super Mario World in short doses before bed. Amazing how many of those secret paths I can still remember, years and years since the last time I used them. I smiled when we got sidetracked into star road / special world as soon as the game would allow it.

• 2 weeks later...

As I recover from flu, I'm continuing my mission to finish all of the console 2D Castlevania games in order. Outside of Brainscan stuff, this will likely be taking up most of my gaming time for the next month or so. Right now, I'm on Bloodlines.

Castlevania

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse

Super Castlevania IV

Castlevania Bloodlines

Castlevania: Dracula X

Dracula X (Rondo of Blood)

Symphony of the Night

Castlevania

Super Castlevania IV

Castlevania Bloodlines

Symphony of the Night

As I recover from flu, I'm continuing my mission to finish all of the console 2D Castlevania games in order. Outside of Brainscan stuff, this will likely be taking up most of my gaming time for the next month or so. Right now, I'm on Bloodlines.

Castlevania

Super Castlevania IV

Castlevania Bloodlines

Symphony of the Night

Any reason? :P

I have been rocking Wii Sports. I need to kill something. Maybe I'll rent Resident Evil 4 tomorrow.

Guest DCAUFan1051
The wife and I are working our way through Super Mario World in short doses before bed. Amazing how many of those secret paths I can still remember, years and years since the last time I used them. I smiled when we got sidetracked into star road / special world as soon as the game would allow it.

I can never beat The Special Worlds damnit!!!! I can get to Tubular but that's it!!!!

I love SMW I might actually play that tonight. When I first got the game from ebay on the FC Twin I couldn't believe how easy it was to remember all the secret paths as well. :D

Castlevania 3- Man, Alucard sucks in this gane. I don't remember much about this game, but I'm hoping I can run into one of the other characters and discard him quickly as I can't stand his attacks. Games still fun though and I'm sure the branching pathes wiill have me playing it for awhile.

Castlevania 3- Man, Alucard sucks in this gane. I don't remember much about this game, but I'm hoping I can run into one of the other characters and discard him quickly as I can't stand his attacks. Games still fun though and I'm sure the branching pathes wiill have me playing it for awhile.

Yeah, Sypha's the only partner worth having in that game, honestly.

Castlevania

Super Castlevania IV

Castlevania Bloodlines

Castlevania Chronicles

Symphony of the Night

Oh my drunken Jesus, Chronicles is difficult. Easily the hardest non-handheld game in the series.

I’ve been playing a fair amount of Half Life 2 and have been meddling around with a few freeware titles. Spelunky is interesting. It’s a roguelike platformer in which you take your intrepid adventurer through randomly generated dungeons. I can never get very far, but it’s been a fun experience. Eversion is fantastic, I really just want to hold back from explaining it in case someone else wants to give is a shot. Even though it’s freeware, I could definitely see someone like D.W having a blast with it.