What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

The Saw videogame is actually quite good. I played it a for a few hours today. It feels like a Silent Hill clone, but that doesn't stop it from being enjoyable.

Controls are average, and it lasted about 3 hours until I sent it back, but still, all in all. It wasn't a waste of my time to play. This doesn't mean I think anyone should go out and buy it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A third vote for the first one. If you haven't played it, get Spider-Man 2 as well.

I agree. Get SM 1 too. Miss out 3 though, it's a bit shit.

I have Spidermen 1-3 for PS2 and I loved the first and second. I didn't feel the 3rd was shit it just wasn't as good. I also have Ultimate Spiderman which I just love.

A third vote for the first one. If you haven't played it, get Spider-Man 2 as well.

I agree. Get SM 1 too. Miss out 3 though, it's a bit shit.

I have Spidermen 1-3 for PS2 and I loved the first and second. I didn't feel the 3rd was shit it just wasn't as good. I also have Ultimate Spiderman which I just love.

Fair. I felt that having to repeat patterns to defeat simple enemies, and having to take three hits before you could throw one got annoying after a while.

Dead to Rights: Awkward controls, and enemies who take several full on shots in the face to kill got very annoying after the first few minutes.

I'm currently playing Advance Wars:Dual strike for the DS, and helping my son play Lego Harry Potter for X-box 360.

How is that game. I just got it for my birthday but can't play it because I need to keep my wii unplugged for the night. Anyway is it good? I mean Lego Harry Potter. I forgot to specify.

I'm currently playing Advance Wars:Dual strike for the DS, and helping my son play Lego Harry Potter for X-box 360.

How is that game. I just got it for my birthday but can't play it because I need to keep my wii unplugged for the night. Anyway is it good? I mean Lego Harry Potter. I forgot to specify.

It is about the same as all of the other lego games.

I wasn't crazy about it. If I'd paid 10 bucks for it instead of 15, I may have liked it more.

You can 100% the whole thing in about five hours, and the best parts are in the first twenty minutes. After the appeal of the atmosphere wears off, it just becomes an average block puzzle game.

I would like to point out for the general record that Japanese arcades are the best things in the history of ever. Probably going to end up playing more of that taiko game and/or BlazeBlu tonight.

Oh, also, going to the TGS in... two weeks, anyone have anything in particular they want me to report back on?

• 3 weeks later...