What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put in Spiderman Shattered Dimensions for a quick play on Saturday. Pretty fun, the voice casting of Neil Patrick Harris as Amazing Spiderman is fantastic. The animation and design is weird. Not bad weird, just not what I was expecting, but it feels very comic book ish, which is a good thing.

I just played through the first ASM level, where you face Kraven. Yeah, I agree with what you are saying, Max.

Played through a few levels of this. It's not bad. Not spectacular, but really not bad. Diverting enough. The Noir level I played was a lot of fun, NPH as Spidey is cool, and just for fanboy points it was awesome to hear Dan Gilvezan play Spidey again; I grew up with Amazing Friends and he's one of my all time favorite Spidey voice actors.

Put in Spiderman Shattered Dimensions for a quick play on Saturday. Pretty fun, the voice casting of Neil Patrick Harris as Amazing Spiderman is fantastic. The animation and design is weird. Not bad weird, just not what I was expecting, but it feels very comic book ish, which is a good thing.

I just played through the first ASM level, where you face Kraven. Yeah, I agree with what you are saying, Max.

Played through a few levels of this. It's not bad. Not spectacular, but really not bad. Diverting enough. The Noir level I played was a lot of fun, NPH as Spidey is cool, and just for fanboy points it was awesome to hear Dan Gilvezan play Spidey again; I grew up with Amazing Friends and he's one of my all time favorite Spidey voice actors.

Okay, the Sandman level can eat a bag of dicks. God, was that irritating.

The Deadpool level was a lot more annoying. You have to be pin point accurate in that one.

Hated the level, loved the boss fight. Zipping from pieces of debris is one of the few moments in the game you actually feel like Spider-man.

Dead Rising 2 - Single player is nearly a carbon copy of the first.

I really wished you were wrong this time Dubs, I really did. But fuck me, it is the same god damn game, just with the issue of coming back at a set time to help your daughter.

On a brighter note, at least I just rented the game, instead of buying it. I'm going to get all enjoyment I can out of it, and then send it back.

Would this be considered a reverse-Suave?

Not really. I think the game is bloody average, and would not recommend buying it. Renting it, sure. But shelling out a lot of money for pretty much the same game as the first one, and it being slow as fuck in loading and menus, I would say get the first one, or just don't bother with this series at all.

I've fully comprehended the stats system in Scott Pilgrim and now I'm having a much more fun and easy time of it. (I can get past the third level now, for instance. ^_^)

I've had a lot of trouble with that game. I get a freeze every time I get to the ninja level and I can't load past there. Not sure why but it really pisses me off.

I played the hell out of "Lego Harry Potter" when I got it for Christmas. Now I've become obsessed with "Fallout: New Vegas" in just two days. Gotta love Christmas gifts!!