What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

EA Sports MMA.

In the UFC games, you can get knockouts pretty consistently, but never submit anyone.

This game is the exact opposite.

I'm also convinced Jake Shields paid off someone because he's quite literally unbeatable in this game. The only times I've won were via split decision.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After one full playthrough, I've had all of the following happen multiple times.

1) AI allies "dying" during a mission. Allies in this game are basically immortal and this isn't supposed to happen. It doesn't cause you to fail the mission or anything either. The game just hangs until you reset.

2) Cole will sometimes turn invisible while draining or healing citizens.

3) All missions just flat out disappearing from the map. Story missions, side missions, everything. Again, had to reset.

4) Got the last boss to 5% health and then she just froze. Didn't attack, didn't take damage. Nothing.

I'm convinced that anyone online that scored this above a 7 is either 12 or fucking spineless.

It's just not what I was expecting. I thought the exploration/combat ratio would be something like 60/40.

Instead it's something like 20/80.

I rented it expecting Tomb Raider, and I got Gears of War in a jungle.

It's just not what I was expecting. I thought the exploration/combat ratio would be something like 60/40.

Instead it's something like 20/80.

I rented it expecting Tomb Raider, and I got Gears of War in a jungle.

That was exactly my thought. I stopped playing that one and skipped to 2.

I sunk a few hours into Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands last night. I think the general critical consensus was “it’s alright”, aaaaaaaand I pretty much agree with that. From the early stages I wish it was a little looser and a little more inventive with its platforming, but it’s enjoyable enough. The Prince’s narration is awful though.

I just spent a half hour jet-skiing up stream whilst avoiding explosive barrels and dispatching enemies from all sides.

How are more enemies now showing up BEHIND ME?

I refuse to let this game beat me.

Uncharted has been beaten. May try the sequel at some point.

Alice: Madness Returns

I haven't even touched the main game yet because it comes with the original game for free. Getting a console version of American McGee's Alice was worth the money alone.

Upgraded to SSFVI Arcade Edition.

On the positive side, four new characters (well, two technically) to learn and a lot of enhancements to the online modes.

On the negative, they've nerfed Balrog something fierce.

Shadows of the Damned is really fun so far. It feels like God Hand, Resident Evil 4 and No More Heroes had a three way and created a game that somehow manages to carry good traits from all three. It’s horrifying and gruesome but somehow silly and fun at the same time. And nobody will play it because nobody knows it exists.

It’s also composed by some guy called Akira Yamaoka. I don’t know if that will mean anything to anyone on this board though…