What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

Mario Kart Wii - Came bundled with the system. Beat it in 20 minutes. Won't be holding any parties in the near future, so that's the extent of the value for me. Will be eBayed shortly.

Super Mario Galaxy - Holy fuck this is some disorienting shit. I really hope I run into some galaxies that don't involve upside-down platforming some point soon, otherwise it's going the way of Mario Kart.

My Wii experience has not be stellar thus far. I have to wait for a LAN adapter to arrive in the mail before I can try any WiiWare stuff, which was my main reason for getting the system.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft - Fuck that game. You sit down and play it for an hour, next thing you know it's seven o' clock in the morning and you're late for work.

Game Dev Story - When I give two shits about paying a game on my phone.

COD: Black Ops - Only split screen. I have to play with the roommate, so yeah.

I want Batman, you asswiping Gamestop fuckheads.

Also played Castle Crashers and beat it in a few hours.

Edited by D.W.

Civilization 5: This has become my new crack. The one thing I'm really enjoying is that it takes a lot of time (the current game I've been playing has taken around 200 turns) but doesn't really feel like it's taking too long. My one problem is that I need real people to play with since the computer isn't the most intelligent of players.

Alright I quite like Space Marine now. My learning curve has been slow but the further you level up the more tools you get to be competitive. I'm usually middle to top of each game I'm in now and racking up XP by beating achievements. I'm pretty much set to handle any of the maps with my various presets and I'm ripping through the ranking system, currently at 20 of 41. Still haven't touched the single player again since I got my wireless adaptor.

Plus my character now looks BADASS. Dark Angel in the classic 1980's Mk6 Space Marine armour, sans the beak-face. Haven't unlocked that one yet. This part of the game is perfect for a Games Workshop nerd like me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Starting tonight I'm going to be playing through Final Fantasy i-ix, mostly because I'm sick of people saying seven is the best game. So Final Fantasy anivesary edition here i come.

If you want to follow my "amazing" (sarcasm) adventures through final fantasy, I'll be posting "fun" (sarcasm) comments about the gamnes as i play them on my twitter @bobobob_100. Follow at your own boredum.

Edited by bobobob_100

I am currently enjoying the hell out of:

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

I am playing this with my daughter on my knee at every session. She loves it, and I'm sure that every twist and turn is not exactly resounding with her, but the gist of it has made it's impression. She requests this game by asking me to "save the girl" and replying "Zelda" when I ask which girl she means. Probably one of my most satisfying replays ever.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Metal Gear Solid 3 first, then Peace Walker, then Metal Gear Solid 2. Maybe then the two MSX games too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Starting up SFxT.

Trying to find a partner for Balrog. Jin and Steve are looking like the frontrunners right now, though the way Tekken characters work in this game is taking some getting used to.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Pretty good so far. It really starts off action packed. I seem to have been hit with a weird bug though, and my first Assassin is stuck away on a mission until an unknown time. I really don't like the mini game where you defend the assassin den though.

I am extremely addicted to Bejewled Butterflies right now. I just can't stop, must keep the butterflies away from the spider at all costs. I play it when I'm watching tv, when I'm laying in bed, I even took my phone to the gym and played it while resting between sets. I think I might have a problem...