What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can't afford to get Soul Calibur III right now so I'm busy playing Soul Calibur II.

Still trying to get better at DDR: Extreme 2(I've owned it for less than 2 months and I'm already better than Kscriv, who has been playing DDR for more than a year :D ).

And lastly I'm still determined to beat Final Fantasy II, eventually.

Right now I'm making my way through Chronicles of the Sword in Soul Cali III. I like the create-a-fighter a lot, but the jobs are only so-so. The only real good ones seem like assassin (I realllllly like the wave blades) and pirate. Things like Barbarian (Nightmare) and Ninja (Taki) are too close to the real characters for my liking.

Oh, and coming from the GC version of SC II, the controls for the PS2 were just AWFUL for me. So, I changed the control setup to be exactly, button for button, like Virtua Fighter 4 and it's proven to be a lot easier.

Oh, and coming from the GC version of SC II, the controls for the PS2 were just AWFUL for me.

Really? When I first played the PS2 version of SC2, I was surprised how much the controls were the same!

but the jobs are only so-so. The only real good ones seem like assassin (I realllllly like the wave blades) and pirate.

I like the saint just for the fact that his weapon is like a super-nyoibo staff.

• 1 month later...

Got Animal Crossing Wild World today, have had Mario Kart DS for awhile now so those are about the only two games I'll be playing for the time being. Still crossing my fingers that I'll get off my ass and order Highspeed Internet, I reeeeeeeally want to take these games Online.

• 1 month later...

I've actually been debating upon getting Phoenix Wright or Meteo's. After picking up Kirby's Canvas Curse and realizing how good of a game it is, I figured I'd give another game a go that I'm probably missing out on. Can anyone else vouch for how good Phoenix Wright is?

Also, picked up Mega Man X Collection earlier today so I'll finally get to play that game. Yeeeeeeees!