What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Finally got back into Silent Hill 2. And when I did, I couldn't stop till I had finally beat it. Now I'm debating upon whether I want to try for the different endings or just make a jump for one of the other Silent Hill games. I might go for one of them, but I really don't want to play through the game five times just to see all the different endings. It's a fun game, but not that fun.

• 3 months later...
I'm oh so close to finishing Wild Arms 3. I'm also playing Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition and I've made a start on Wild Arms 4.

I've even started to write a review for Wild Arms 3, which I'll post in the Members' Columns & Reviews section at some point.

I love the Wild Arms series, although it saddens me that each of the 5 games has gotten progressively, not worse-to harsh of a word, but just less good.

At this stage I've only played Wild Arms 1, 3 and 4 (I'm not even sure if 2 and ACF even got an Australian release), but I'd have to agree with you. Wild Arms was one of the first RPG's I ever played, and whilst I've always enjoyed the fighting and puzzle aspects, I found the story was really lacking in this one. It's hard to find the motivation to finish it at this point.

At this stage I've only played Wild Arms 1, 3 and 4 (I'm not even sure if 2 and ACF even got an Australian release), but I'd have to agree with you. Wild Arms was one of the first RPG's I ever played, and whilst I've always enjoyed the fighting and puzzle aspects, I found the story was really lacking in this one. It's hard to find the motivation to finish it at this point.

The first Wild Arms is one of my favorite all time RPGs. I feel it didn't get a fair shake because it was released in the summer of FF7. As for the rest of the series, 2 is a decent follow up, 3 played out a little too slow, and 4 went by too quickly. ACF was horrible, why the fuck did they feel the need to change everything about number one that worked, I don't know.

Final Fantasy XII: So far I'm really not liking the battle system, and the whole license thing seems a lot more complicated than it needs to be.

Godhand: Extremely shallow. Fun, but SO shallow.

I haven't touched my 360 in about two months. This is not a good thing.