Missy

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What the hell?

I get the idea of trying to make the game seem "real," but that entire mentality is one of the things that really made me want to leave the Call of Duty / Medal of Honor / Battlefield community. There's no way in hell any of those games are "real." If they were then they wouldn't be fun, because real war sucks. Trying to merge reality with that particular fantasy is only going to lead to crap like this.

• 1 month later...

Yes, she wasn't at high enough a level to earn the right to battle at the senate. What she should have done was install the latest patch, hit control, alt and "R" key at the same time, took part in some level grinding battles, and then she would have been ready for her ascension to the senate.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's also completely unenforceable.

The ESRB and PEGI were created to help consumers make purchasing decisions, and retail can enforce restrictions on sale, but there are zero laws (and never will be) stating that you will be arrested if your kid plays an 18+ game.

• 2 weeks later...

It's also completely unenforceable.

The ESRB and PEGI were created to help consumers make purchasing decisions, and retail can enforce restrictions on sale, but there are zero laws (and never will be) stating that you will be arrested if your kid plays an 18+ game.

I know librarians have a bill of rights that would not let a librarian get arrested if they did not censor books from children. I wonder if there is a gamers bill of rights.