Episode 123

RSS

With the help of Vincent van Gogh, The Doctor defeats an invisible, yet sadly blind, alien chicken ("Vincent and The Doctor"). And, thanks to the power of love, The Doctor and Craig fend off a SIDRAT locked on autopilot ("The Lodger"). (For the record, those are two of the weirdest sentences ever typed in the English language.) Please visit www.patreon.com/biggerontheinside. [ 1:06:37 || 32.2 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_123.mp3

Just to quickly explain the reference about the final flourish was going back to Books Without Pictures Handmaiden's Tale: Part A. I emailed in to say I loved it and finished it off with our normal P.S saying Rosie was going to get round to listening at some time, when Wendee commented that we seem fond of P.S's Dan said he liked that final flourish on the email.

It's not ready yet and is mainly just in the talking about it part of production. However we thought by emailing in and letting you guys know that we then wouldn't be able to back out of it.

We have however got a fair few characters lined up including ones we love - Rory, Ianto, Jamie... and at least one that we (I) hate - Gwen