Sign in to follow this  
Koete

Godzilla

As of right now, I haven't been able to find which monsters Toho gave them the rights to use so I wouldn't be surprised if they used some kinda stand in. Personally, if they use Mothra in a sequel, it'll be a travesty if she doesn't have her little girls with her.

Seriously though, much of what Chris is going through will be made clear on next week's episode of Dread Media.

There hasn't been a single action or sci-fi movie in the last five years that I've had any real desire to see, but this is starting to win me over....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC3Mi9vOb_8

Some of those shots are so well thought out, it's unbelievable!

Not any stranger than anything that happened in the original series:

Megalon was the first Godzilla villain I remember hearing about because Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes decided he was Godzilla and his mom was Megalon.

I saw it last Saturday. Took a lot of disaster movie tropes but never over-emphasised them. The pacing was near perfect, any glimpse of Godzilla left you wanting more. The halo drop was gorgeous, and the score was well thought out in relation to the action, little 90s in places but good. Hoping for a sequel.

Awesome. Although I expect x-men to hurt it past it's first weekend, no way it doubles the 1998 versions total.