The 'Duh' thread

Doug

What stupid thing did you do today? Ill start it off with this, Today I was outside with my friend, throwing around a football. I kept throwing it near the neighbors car, to make my friend run for it. Well it finally hit the car, and bounced on it for a few times. :doh:

Thank god it was a foam ball.

In my seminar class, during a test my teacher will put on music (Betoven-esk), but she say we can go into the adjoinig room if we want silence, or listen to our i-pod's. I went to the silent room to listen to music :doh:

Beethoven-esque.

And I'm not quite certain what the point was here.

I was playing velcro tag with the after school kids, and I went to throw the ball at a girl who suddenly stopped running. I ended up hitting her in the back so hard with my hand it sounded like Rick Flair was giving her chops. If it wasn't for her crying I would have given her a WOOOOOOOO!

I was playing velcro tag with the after school kids, and I went to throw the ball at a girl who suddenly stopped running. I ended up hitting her in the back so hard with my hand it sounded like Rick Flair was giving her chops. If it wasn't for her crying I would have given her a WOOOOOOOO!

Is it wrong that my first thought was "If he had said WOOOOO!, and then she started crying, it would have made a much better story"?

I'm going to hell.

Is it wrong that my first thought was "If he had said WOOOOO!, and then she started crying, it would have made a much better story"?

I'm going to hell.

I can't quit you, Dan Toland!

I work at an airline and it turned out today that I sent one South African airline's tickets in our possession to an airline in India. Whoops!

You are probably the guy that lost my mom's luggage the other day :grumble:

Nah, that'd be British Airways. I work for BMi and the tickets I screwed up up were ones from February, so I claim not to be guilty there!