Do you keep the accessories?

Missy

Do you?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It dawned on me that should I ever move, I'm going to have a bitch of a time keeping the proper accessories with the correct figures. So I got to thinking about throwing some of the shit out. Nothing important like blasters or lightsabers, just the stupid stuff. For instance, the Simpsons toys have some of the worst accessories ever (i.e. a stack of books, fruit, a clipboard, etc.). Why do I keep this junk? It doesn't matter to me if they're displayed with some of this crap.

So, what do you guys do: keep it or chuck it?

• 2 weeks later...

Ofcourse. For me, a figure isn't whole unless it has all the accessories. If you have a good enough memory, just put all the loose accesories you have in a bag or box. That's what I do, and I can tell what accesory goes to what by looking, so I don't have a hard time matching them up when I need to pull a figure out of storage.

I'll propose an "add-on" question, for those of you that keep them...

When the weapon-like accessories all come attached together on the same mould (usually the whole thing is rectangular or circular shaped, if you don't know what I'm talking about), do you break each one free of it or do you leave the one piece intact?

I'll propose an "add-on" question, for those of you that keep them...

When the weapon-like accessories all come attached together on the same mould (usually the whole thing is rectangular or circular shaped, if you don't know what I'm talking about), do you break each one free of it or do you leave the one piece intact?

Imagine He-Man fighting with a giant square of plastic that holds his sword and all of his tiger's armour. I'd pay to see him whack Skeletor with that.

Most the time I keep what they come with. Like right now on top of my TV I have The Bride from Kill Bill, Jason from the first Movie Maniacs line and a WWE Tommy Dreamer figure. The Bride has her Hanzo sword, Jason has his machette, but Dreamer doesn't have anything that he came with (except for the WWE title that came with Brock Lesnar). I think he came with a crapper or something. That got tossed. As do most accessories that come with WWE figures (unless it's a belt).