Worlds Finest Podcast Insights, Thoughts, and random stuff

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

Hey Earth-2.net ppl I've done 1 posting already introducing myself to the forum members

Because I'm re listening to the entire WFP episodes again because:

#1 I love the show

#2 none of my other podcasts have NEW episodes available

#3 and it's 12:30am and I have nothing else to do

I look forward to Mike and James every other Wednesday even though I wish it was every Wednesday I understand that they are both extremely busy

I have recently been a DCAU junkie I just bought the movie version of Starcrossed and Worlds Finest I also have them both on iTunes and Worlds Finest will always be on my iPhone. I am eagerly awaiting The Complete Series DVD release of B: TAS because I haven't bought the volume sets I can't wait for November 4th!!!!!!! I also have been watching JLU Season 1 & 2 my favorite episodes of JLU S1 are The Once & Future Thing Parts 1 & 2, Kids Stuff, The Return, Panic In The Sky, Divided We Fall, Epilogue. Then in JLU Season 2 I like the following episodes: Shadow Of The Hawk, Anicent History, Far From Home, Alive, and Destroyer.

I still do not have the three volume sets of S:TAS ANYONE WANNA GET THEM FOR ME???? haha j/k

When Justice League and JLU first aired on KidsWB I caught The Once & Future Thing part 2 then caught the very end in JLU Season 2 I never knew anything about the shows until I got the DVD sets I LOVE JUSTICE LEAGUE AND JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED!!! When I say I never knew about them when I first saw them on Tv I was like WTF is this lol

I've sent in many emails to Mike & James about my opinions on the voice actors of the DCAU below are my favorites:

Kevin Conroy is the only animated Batman I even recognize

Tim Daly & George Newbern is the only animated Superman I recognize I never realized the change from Tim Daly to George Newbern they kind of sound the same but it's not a drastic change as in the godawful Superman Doomsday with Adam Baldwin

Dana Delaney

Mark Hamill

Clancy Brown

Corey Burton

Phil Lamarr

Carl Lumbly

and more that I can't think of at the moment

Glad to be on the forums and I still would love to hear even a phone interview on WFP with Mike & James interviewing Bruce Timm and Company EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT PROBABLY WILL NEVER HAPPEN DAMNIT!!!

anyways well I'll be posting and replying more often happy Tuesday all you earth-2.net ppl

Mike B.

DCAUFan1051

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forums!

I look forward to Mike and James too. Why? 1) I love the DCAU. 2) When there is a new episode of World's Finest Podcast, I know that payday is two days away!

I'm surprised that you did not include 'The Great Brain Robbery' amongst your favorites in Season 2 of Justice League Unlimited. How could you not love it?

As for they guys never being able to interview Timm and company, well maybe when the planets are all aligned and the moon is full, we will get an interview. Remember if you believe anything is possible, then anything is possible.

-Erin B.

Guest DCAUFan1051

well erin I do like The Great Brain Robbery but the episodes I listed are the ones that I'll put the DVD's in and sit and watch them most often.

The one thing I forgot to point out in the original post was that if you look at Justice League Season 2 the DVD box on the inside where the episodes are listed there's a major flub The Secret Society 2 parter and The Hereafter episodes are switched on the box when I first watched the DVD set I was like what the hell I looked at the box I then looked at the episode list and they're flipped .

Yes I know Bruce Timm & Co are very busy but STILL this is a podcast dedicated to their work you'd think they'd at least do a damn phone in.

I love the bonus features in any and all the DCAU DVDs whether thats the movies individual discs or the Season sets as I said before I just got the movie version of Worlds Finest and there's an interview with Bruce Timm on there.

anyways gotta get ready for the day

if anyone out there has a twitter account I have one as well and you can follow my tweets on there by looking for TheoryFan1051

Mike B.

DCAUFan1051

• 10 months later...

I know a lot of you guys aren't currently listening (regularly or at all) because of the shows we're covering, and I further know that those who are listening through the Zeta/Static era sometimes skip past e-mails...but you guys are going to want to listen through the e-mail segment this upcoming episode. We have a pretty special e-mail, in my humble opinion.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I always listen... I just don't comment or email in as much because The Reta Project isn't my favorite show... and I echo DC's and koete's sentiments about Static can't wait for that.

I know a lot of you guys aren't currently listening (regularly or at all) because of the shows we're covering, and I further know that those who are listening through the Zeta/Static era sometimes skip past e-mails...but you guys are going to want to listen through the e-mail segment this upcoming episode. We have a pretty special e-mail, in my humble opinion.

Is the email from someone special or is it an really good/interesting email from a fan? There could be another reason why you announced this email on this thread, I mean there were posts about interviews with DCAU people, could this email be from a person who helped make the DCAU? If its from someone special than its probably someone who sort of to helped make the DCAU. Or it could be someone cool like Dwayne McDuffie? He might of sent an email to WFP because their about to review Static Shock. Could Mike or James please tell us before I start fantasizing about an email read on WFP from Bruce Timm or, hmmm, maybe even Barack Obama? I don't even know why I am assuming its from someone special. James did say "We have a pretty special e-mail, in my humble opinion.", so it may just be some really good/interesting email from a fan.

Could Mike or James please tell us before I start fantasizing about an email read on WFP from Bruce Timm or, hmmm, maybe even Barack Obama? I don't even know why I am assuming its from someone special. James did say "We have a pretty special e-mail, in my humble opinion.", so it may just be some really good/interesting email from a fan.

I'm not going to say. It's called a tease for a reason. You'll just have to wait the 3 and a half days.

Hey I know I haven't posted in forever, but I am still keeping up with the podcast. Even though I haven't seen Zeta or Static and have no intention of doing so, these shows still give something to listen to in order to pass the time. Can't wait till Teen Titans and Justice League.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

I've been watching a lot of static episodes on youtube today. I don't know if you guys have brought this up before, but how can people not figure out that Gear is Richie? I mean cmon you can see right through that green visor.