Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

JackFetch

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been ages since I watched it but wasn't there a big space pulsation machine that did a lot of killing?

It did a lot of terraforming, the shocks of which and atmospheric change would have resulted in a lot of killing. Still, I work on the general basis that Stavros is wrong (except when we agree on things) and go from there.

On topic: I can see why Jesse Eisenberg sounds like a leftfield choice for Luthor, but I think your (a general "you", not Pandy) opinion on the casting will betray what your overall views on the film are. If you're down on the idea of Batman/other prominent DC characters being the film, chances are you hate this casting and it stokes the fire of WB/DC not knowing what the hell they're doing. If you're cautiously optimistic/not a negative nancy about the film, I doubt the casting will affect your views.

• 2 months later...

This is quickly moving into clusterfuck territory. You can't introduce the whole damn universe through cameos in one movie. Had they gotten Superman even a little right, I'd be a lot more upbeat, but they're legitimately just throwing characters in at this point to catch up with Marvel.

I think Khal Drogo is the villain who will be fighting Superman (right?), so I don't mind his casting or The Rock's to be honest.

Dude, I love both Mamoa and Rock, but there is just a bunch of crazy stuff happening with all of these characters. It just feels oversaturated.

• 3 weeks later...