Ghost Rider

I saw it tonight, and I liked it. Most of it anyways. I hate love stories in comic book action movies. Hollywood needs to understand there doesn't always need to be one, especially in this move, with that actress. Sam Elliot was good.

Reviewers need to get over themselves. There are movies meant to be art, and there are movies just meant to be fun.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot this wasn't a spoiler thread. But really, you see that coming a mile away.

Despite less than stellar reviews, Sony's Ghost Rider, with Nicolas Cage playing the Marvel Comics character, found a huge audience of fans this weekend, as it grossed an estimated $51.5 million over the four-day weekend in 3,619 theatres. With an astounding average of over $14 thousand per theatre, Ghost Rider easily beat previous holiday weekend records set by Adam Sandler's 50 First Dates and Ghost Rider director Mark Steven Johnson's Daredevil. Having made $44.5 million over the three-day weekend, the action-thriller also set a new opening record for its star Nicolas Cage, whose previous high was $35 million with 2004's National Treasure.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5234