Destroy All Humans

TheSteve

This is one of the games I have been looking forward to for a while. And even weeks after it has been released, almost a month even, my local EB games is in severe shortage of them for the PS2, so severe in fact that when I went in today I could not get a copy of it.

Has anyone on these boards gotten the game and given it a test drive? My sources have said good things about it, talking about hilarious minigame opportunities in the game.

For anyone who is not familiar with the game here is a little bit about it.

You play the alien, sent to earth to harvest the brain stems of all humankind. You can do so through any number of methods, brute force by killing all the humans outright with your giant laser guns, flying saucer, and even telekinetic powers to hurl nearby cars around causing them to explode. Or you can use mind control and subterfuge in order to control the human populace and use their brain stems as you see fit. All in all, you are the bad guy from all those early science fiction movies.

Thought I would also add that the television commercials for Destroy All Humans have been particularly entertaining. And its true, I have been sleeping around with the neighbor....hood.

Thought I would also add that the television commercials for Destroy All Humans have been particularly entertaining.  And its true, I have been sleeping around with the neighbor....hood.

I love that one. I also like the one where she tells her hubby that he isn't the father of their son, and the camera pans down to show a young black boy (dressed just like his dopey father) and the guy simply laughs, "Nonsense!" Awesome ad campaign.

As for the game, I so want this but I am desperately lacking cash right now. Hopefully I'll be able to grab it within three or four weeks. By then, though, I might as well wait a few more months until the price drops.