Every Film You've Watched in 2015

dc20willsave

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could lie and say that I attempted a double feature of two films most different from each other, but it just worked out that way...

Shrek-Happily Ever After: Probably the best animation in the series, but the jokes are pretty dull. Some of it works. The story is a little tired.

Camp: A Japanese sexploiitation/rape revenge film.

Feature Films: 57

Documentaries: 2

Captain America: The First Avenger: The last time I saw this was with James in Chicago and it was playing in the hotel earlier tonight. My personal favorite of Phase 1.

The Perfect Man: A Hilary Duff romantic comedy that we randomly ended up watching. It was baffling in it's stupidity. All the characters took traits that would belong, or are already on, the "No One Will Like Your Character" page of the Tirades wiki. Adding to the sheer what-the-fuckery, the plot is that Hilary Duff's mother moves her family around everytime she has a bad break-up so, in an effort to have a normal life, HD creates a fake boyfriend for her mom. At one point she talks to mommy as the boyfriend using IM and it's supposed to be endearing because they're talking about how the mom loves her kids, even if they were mistakes and it comes off more creepy than anything else.

Feature Films: 42

Direct to DVD: 1

Made-For-TV: 2

Repeats: 2

The Avengers: Age of Ultron: Will have to eventually get to saying my peace over in the thread sometime.

Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie: I said my thoughts way back in the Power Rangers Retrospective Kellen and I did a while back. If you go into a movie about Power Rangers expecting High Art, you won't get it but still it made sure even as a kid that I wasn't going to have high expectations going into the ensuing series.

Feature Films: 44

Direct to DVD: 1

Made-For-TV: 2

Repeats: 2

Considering I love the first one... yes. :P

Seriously, though. I think this is the first MCU movie I've been disappointed in. I guess I was expecting... more? I really don't know. If I feel the same way about Ant-Man, then I'll start to worry...

I've been disappointed in all but three of them.

The Last Stand: this is as fun as it is stupid. That said, this is one of the funnest movies that has ever existed. The kills are amazing. The action is badass. The violence is extreme. And Peter Stormare has a very prominent role. This movie was made for me. One of the best action movies of the past two decades.

Feature Films: 60

I've been disappointed in all but three of them.

The Last Stand: this is as fun as it is stupid. That said, this is one of the funnest movies that has ever existed. The kills are amazing. The action is badass. The violence is extreme. And Peter Stormare has a very prominent role. This movie was made for me. One of the best action movies of the past two decades.

Feature Films: 60

"How do you feel sheriff?"

"Old."