Every Film You've Watched in 2015

dc20willsave

Call-Girl of Cthulhu: Just by nature of what i do, I've been able to watch Chris LaMartina come of age as a filmmaker. The Baltimore-based writer/director/producer/editor/composer has made some decent micro-budget films in the past, but he really took a giant leap forward with this one. Looking forward to reviewing this.

Feature Films: 115

Documentaries: 7

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kicks the shit out of both Iron Man sequels.

Oh, absolutely.

Barring Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer. I could watch ninety minutes of his morning routine and commute. Easily the most underused Marvel villain.

Tim Roth is second.

Fast Zombies Suck: this was a project Brian Keene's accountant suggested as he needed a "money-losing venture" to save his ass for tax time. It's a fun little short film based on one of his stories directed by and starring his friends. A little slap-dash, but it's got heart. I can't believe that I haven't watched any other short films this year. I'm sure I have, I just haven't kept track of them.

Feature Films: 115

Short films: 1

Fantastic Four: Completely undeserving of the shit it's gotten. I imagine they withheld the film from critics because it is most certainly NOT a superhero film. It's a body horror sci fi film in the wrappings of a superhero origin story. It's paced weirdly, but refreshingly and I enjoyed the performances. The effects were great. Megan and the boys really enjoyed it too. At one point Davin said "this is so cool I haven't blinked in 15 minutes!" This is better than all but like three of the Marvel movies.

Amer: an epic giallo homage. Loved this movie.

Feature Films: 118

Inner Demons: To myself I sort of refer to films sent to me without me requesting them as "obligation watches." I figure if the company is cool enough to send me most of what i ask for, and to hook me up with interviews and stuff then I can give them the time to review the stuff they send me. This is one of those and so was K-11. This one is not the first possession/exorcism found footage film I've seen this year, but it's one of the better. It's wrapped in the conceit of an Intervention-style show. Interesting.

Feature Films: 120