Every Film You've Watched in 2015

dc20willsave

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

June: cults, creepy kids, psychic powers, Victoria Pratt...this movie has a lot of shit that I like. It also has Casper Van Dien. But it's about the fastest paced 82 minutes I've ever seen, so even though it isn't tops, it blows by before it wears out its welcome.

Feature Films: 162

Documentaries: 13

Short films: 4

Rewatches: 3

We Are Still Here: another film from my favorite movement of filmmakers right now, the acolytes of Larry Fessenden. This one is not on the upper tier (The Guest, You're Next, House of the Devil) but it gets a hell of a lot right. Barbara Crampton is always gorgeous and amazing. Lisa Marie was great to see in a film not directed by her ex-husband and Larry Fessenden himself of course appears and has a spectacular death as always. The guy puts Sean Bean to shame. It won't change your life, but it's a fun little scarefest that is more reminiscent of an early 80s paperback than an early 80s film. Great.

Feature Films: 163

Short films: 4

Because a movie has been aped incessantly doesn't mean it isn't original anymore. The movie is fiercely original and kickstarted the entire modern horror genre. All the ones who copy it aren't original. Please don't try and rewrite history by reverse condemning a film.

I Spit On Your Grave III: Vengeance Is Mine-longest title I've seen in a while. Not great. Not terrible. Review forthcoming.

ViSitor: a short film. This film festival programming is not all fun.

Feature Films: 164

Short films: 6

I think it's time to take Des out to the farm. 

I run the farm, homie.

PMS-Pre-teen Monster Syndrome: this is a 30 minute short that probably would have been tolerable if it was 10 minutes long. Troma without the heart.

Feature Films: 165

Short films: 7