Three huge Marvel signings!

Missy

Loeb and Joey Mad excite me, I really miss Mad's branch-out work. come to think of it, I miss all of the cliffhanger work, Crimson most of all.

Now I've never been a huge fan Turner. Don't get me wrong, I think he's amazing, but he has yet to do that one project that really catches me. So despite that, I'm really excited about him too because he's just a flat out feel good story. I always like hearing about what he's doing because of his previous issues.

And I know its only a matter of time before he gets something done that will blow my mind.

Wow Joe Madureira coming back to draw?  YES!! Haven't seen his art in a long time.  I miss his Battle Chasers.

All weekend long Marvel was handing out a mini-poster (an unbound House of M variant cover, actually) featuring Joe Mad's art and I hate to be the one to say it, but it doesn't look like his style has evolved all that much over the last five years or so. That's not to say I dislike his art (quite the contrary really), but you expect some change over time.

As for Loeb, he did take some shit from both the Marvel and DC crews. He's spent the better part of the last two years ragging on Marvel pretty hard (he called the Ultimate line "Ultimate crap" last year in San Diego), so his return isn't without controversy.