2015-2016 Television Season

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen the pilots for Lucifer and the Jaime Alexander-starring Blindspot.

They are both pretty good. And yes, Lucifer is indeed Castle-lite but there are some interesting angles in it that I would be interested to see if they do anything with.

Blindspot is fucking awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems so weird that we're halfway through November and nothing had been officially canceled yet.

I was reading an article about that recently. No one knows how to count viewers anymore, so networks are giving shows more time to see if they pick up viewers on Hulu or whatever. They're finally learning that overnight numbers are useless now.

Anyone know how Blindspot is doing? I stopped watching around the middle of the fourth episode. Jaime Alexander can only keep me interested in a show that formulaic, for so long.

Oh please. Its a damn shame, but of course Supergirl is going to get cancelled. It was always going to get cancelled.

Edited by JasonC

Gravity Falls is ending at the end of the current season.

This is why we can't have nice things. Because the people who were making it decided to end it on their own terms instead of continuing it forever.

And this is a bad thing?

Oh, I'm sorry. Forgot to add something.

Gravity Falls is ending at the end of the current season.

This is why we can't have nice things. Because the people who were making it decided to end it on their own terms instead of continuing it forever. /Obvious Sarcasm

Okay, fixed.

• 2 weeks later...